Saturday, October 22, 2011

Almost Ready

Last week was the beginning of the end, the second session of ski conditioning.  Spending fall break lounging on the beaches of Mexico did not provide me the leg up I needed. 

It’s funny that when it comes to exercising, what takes six weeks to obtain only takes one week to loose.  Well not exactly, but it sure felt like I was starting all over again. There is a finish line set before us knowing that the resorts are scheduled to open in less than a month.  We push each other to be faster, stronger, better than we were the first half semester.  We know each other’s abilities and limits, riding that line of capacity.  With only six weeks of conditioning to go its time to push myself, knowing that once I start to ski four days a week my body will love me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment